The TIGER paddleboard race fin is designed for increased speed, enhanced tracking and faster buoy turns especially on flat water. The Tiger is highly recommended for medium to long distance racing on flat water as well as technical races with lots of buoy turns.
The Tiger SUP race fin is best suited for advanced to professional stand up paddlers with a medium to high cadence. Built in ultralight Pro Carbon construction our fins are the lightest sup race fins available.
- Ultimate speed with high lift / low drag for technical and sprint racing.
- Proprietary foiling promotes exceptional grip at higher speeds while promoting maneuverability at low speeds.
- 35 degree leading edge rake angle (from vertical).
- Advanced SUP laminar flow foil technology.
- Area = 216cm² / 33.5 in²
- Length = 20cm / 7.87 in
- Weight = 150 grams (5 ounces) +/- 5%
- Two different fin bases to fit all SUP race boards on the market.
- Fin of choice for: Sonni Hoenscheid, Leonard Nika, Zane Schweitzer, Fiona Wylde, Bart De Zwart, Ryan James, Lara Claydon and more…